Here is what we promise our customers:
At KaBloom, we are proud to provide customers with the freshest quality flowers and plants shipped directly from our growers. We guarantee that our flowers will live at least 7 days. We are completely committed to ensuring your satisfaction with the products you receive and if, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the freshness of your flowers, please call or email us and we will gladly replace the bouquet.
Customer Adjustment Policy
- If the flowers you ordered were not delivered or attempted to be delivered on or before the day that you requested, then your delivery fee may be waived. (This does not include deliveries for Saturdays or Sundays because service is not available in all areas on Saturdays/Sundays.)
- Due to the nature of florist delivered products, we are unable to cancel an order once it has already been sent out for delivery. To cancel an order that has not been processed please call 1-800-KaBloom at least 72 hours before the scheduled shipment.
- Except in the case of weather delays, in the event that a shipped product arrives late and delivery was not attempted on time, we will redeliver the order on weekday of customer’s choosing
- KaBloom.com is not responsible for any delays in delivery of florist-delivered or shipped products caused by severe weather conditions or other acts of Mother Nature and cannot reimburse delivery fees on such orders.
- KaBloom is not responsible for delays in delivery of packages due to incorrect information such as a wrong address or wrong zip code. KaBloom will accommodate any changes on recipient addresses within 72 hours of ship date, excluding all major floral holidays (Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) when a 7 day notice of change is required.